William Hill Casino Club is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar.
WHG (International)Limited is licenced and regulated by the
Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-001)
for customers in Great Britain, and licenced by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
(RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
The registered office of WHG (International) Limited is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with registered company number 99191.
Things you need to know:
•New Customers only
•Selected Games include all Age of the Gods™ slots
•150% deposit match bonus after first deposit
•Minimum £10 deposit
•Maximum £150 bonus
•Max redeemable £2,000 from the bonus
•50 Bonus Spins after first deposit
•Max redeemable £10 from your Bonus Spins
•Bonus spins and deposit bonus expire after 7 days
•40x wagering requirements apply to free spins, bonus spins and deposit bonus
•Player, currency, country, game restrictions & terms apply
•By clicking Opt in you agree to the full promotion terms
1. This "Welcome Package" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhillcasino.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
2. Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
3. The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 29th November 2018 until 23:59:59 (UK time) on 31st August 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£) sterling (e.g. US$, CA$ or €), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£) sterling, the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
5. This Promotion is only available once per customer.
How does the Promotion work?
6. This Promotion is open to customers who do not already have an Account on the Website (“New Customer”).
7. Following successful registration, when you opt-in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and you make your first single deposit on your Account of at least £10 from your Real Money Balance (“First Deposit”), you will be eligible to receive:
a) a bonus of 150% of your First Deposit (up to a maximum bonus of £150) into your Bonus Balance (a “Deposit Bonus”)
b) 50 Bonus Spins at the time of your First Deposit (“Bonus Spins”).
8. For the purpose of these Promotion Terms, Deposit Bonus and Bonus Spins shall each be called a “Bonus” and, together the “Bonuses”.
a) The maximum redeemable amount from your Deposit Bonus that may transfer to your Main Balance (subject to meeting the Wagering Requirement) is limited to £2,000.
b) The maximum redeemable amount from your Spins Bonus Funds that may transfer to your Main Balance (subject to meeting the Wagering Requirement) is limited to £10.
How do you take part in the Promotion?
9. In order to take part in this Promotion and receive the Welcome Package, during the Promotion Period you need to successfully open an Account on the Website. You must opt-in to the Promotion by clicking “Opt in” on the pop-up to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion.
10. The Deposit Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance on completion of your first successful deposit.
11. You will also receive 50 Bonus Spins with your first successful deposit.
12. You may only enter into one promotion in connection with your First Deposit. By opting-in to this Promotion, you are selecting this Promotion to be the only promotion that applies to your First Deposit.
13. Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonuses cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
14. You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Bonuses) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
15. Please note that this Promotion is not available to customers who are resident in any countries/territories in which we do not accept business from, as set out on our Website.
How can you use your Bonus Spins?
16. You can use your Bonus Spins (Spins) only on (“Selected Games”). Selected Games include: Age of the Gods™, Fate Sisters, King of Olympus, Prince of Olympus, God of Storms, Medusa and Monster, Ruler of the Sky, Goddess of Wisdom, Furious Four, Midas Touch
17. Once you have used your Bonus Spins, any "winnings" from your Spins ("Spins Bonus Funds") will be automatically credited to your Bonus Balance.
18. Winnings from wagers placed using your Spins Bonus (i.e. Spins Bonus Funds) will be allocated to your Bonus Balance.
19. Your Spins Bonus (and any Spins Bonus Funds) can only be wagered on the Selected Games.
20. You can wager your Spins Bonus on the Selected Games for 7 days from the date on which you received your Spins (“Spins Bonus Period”). If you have not met the Wagering Requirement within the Spins Bonus Period, then that Spins Bonus (and any Spins Bonus Funds) will be automatically deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Spins Bonus Period.
How can you use your Deposit Bonus?
21. The maximum Deposit Bonus you can receive during the Promotion Period is £150. If your First Deposit Exceeds £150, you will not receive any additional Deposit Bonus in respect of the amount of your deposit in excess of £150.
22. You can wager your Deposit Bonus (and any Deposit Bonus Funds) on (and only funds wagered in these games will count towards the Wagering Requirement (as defined below)) the Promotion Games (as defined above).
23. Winnings from wagers placed using your Deposit Bonus (i.e. Deposit Bonus Funds) will be allocated to your Bonus Balance.
24. You can wager a Deposit Bonus (and any Deposit Bonus Funds) on any of the Promotion Games for 7 days from the Bonus becoming active ("Deposit Bonus Period"). If the Deposit Bonus has not been used, or if the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) has not been met, within the Deposit Bonus Period, then any Deposit Bonus Funds will automatically be deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Deposit Bonus Period.
What Wagering Requirement applies to your Deposit Bonus and Bonus Spins?
25. For the purposes of the following clauses, Deposit Bonus and Bonus Spins shall each be called a “Bonus” and, together the “Bonuses”.
26. Each Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 40x your Bonus ("Wagering Requirement"). This means that you cannot withdraw any Bonus Funds in respect of that Bonus from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered 40x the value of that Bonus on any Promotion Games (such games being the same for each of the Bonuses).
27. Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game, your stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement for that Bonus. For example, if you made a deposit of £10, and you receives a £3 Bonus and the Wagering Requirement would be 40x your Bonus = 40 x £3 = £120. If you then place a wager of £10, this would be deducted from the Wagering Requirement and you would need to stake a further £110 (i.e. £120 - £10 = £110) before you could withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance in respect of that Bonus.
28. The Wagering Requirement must be met within the relevant Bonus Period for that Bonus; otherwise, the Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) will automatically be deleted from your Account.
29. Once you have met the Wagering Requirement for the relevant Bonus, any Bonus Funds from that Bonus will automatically transfer to your Real Money Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
What Stake Contributions apply to your Wagering Requirement?
30. The stake contributions shown in the table below ("Stake Contributions") apply to the Wagering Requirements.
|Promotion Game / Promotion Game category
|All Slots games, excluding: Excluded Games
|All “Hi-Lo” games featured on the “Casino” page on the Website, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Desert Treasure Mini, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Halloween Fortune, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey, Mr Cash Back
|All Scratch Cards games
|All Pai Gow games (all varieties) including: Website Red Dog, Let It Ride
|All Casino Hold'em games
|All Roulette games (all varieties, including the "Wild Vikings" game)
||0 – 50%
Please refer to the "Stake Contributions for Roulette games" section below for further details of how Stake Contributions work for Roulette games
|All Baccarat games (all varieties)
|All "Blackjack" games (all varieties,) excluding: Blackjack Switch, Pontoon games
|Blackjack Switch and Pontoon games (all varieties)
|All Craps and Sic Bo games (all varieties)
|All Video Poker games (all varieties)
|All Multi-spin video slots games
|All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties)
31. This means that when you place a stake in a Promotion Game, only the percentage of your stake equal to the Stake Contribution shown in the table for that Promotion Game / Promotion Game category will count towards the relevant Wagering Requirement. For example, if your Wagering Requirement is £120 and you place a wager of £100 in a Promotion Game that has a Stake Contribution of 25%, £25 (i.e. 25% of £100) would count towards the Wagering Requirement, leaving £95 of the Wagering Requirement remaining.
Stake Contributions for Roulette and Blackjack games
32. For all Blackjack games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place will be 20%. For example, if you placed a stake of £50, your Stake Contribution would be 20% and £10 of your stake (i.e. 20% of your £50 stake) would count towards your Bonus Wagering Requirement or Free Spins Wagering Requirement (as applicable).
33. For all Roulette games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place (and the contribution of your stake to your Wagering Requirement), will be determined by the percentage contribution set out in the table below ("Total Coverage Percent"). Your Total Coverage Percent is displayed in the relevant Promotion Game under the heading "Coverage".
34. The relevant Stake Contribution shown in the table below will apply to wagers you place in Roulette games depending on the Table Coverage Percent for each spin of the roulette wheel on which you place a wager:
|All Roulette games
||Table Coverage Percent
|Low Table Coverage bet:
||0 – 25 %
|Medium Table Coverage bet:
||25.1 – 48 %
|High Table Coverage bet:
||48.1 – 100 %
35. For example, where you place a:
a) Low Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is lower than or equal to 25%), your Stake Contribution will be 50%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would 50% and £15 of your stake (50% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Bonus Wagering Requirements or Bonus Spins Wagering Requirements (as applicable);
b) Medium Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is equal to or greater than 25.1% but less than or equal to 48%), your Stake Contribution will be 25%. For example, if you placed a stake of £30, your Stake Contribution would be 25% and £7.50 of your stake (25% of your £30 stake) would count towards your Bonus Wagering Requirement or Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as applicable); and
c) High Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is greater than or equal to 48.1%), your Stake Contribution will be 0%. This means that any High Table Coverage bet will not count towards the Bonus Wagering Requirement or the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as applicable).
How do funds in your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
36. When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
a) initially, from your Real Money Balance;
b) then, if your stake exceeds the value of your Real Money Balance, the remaining stake in excess of your Real Money Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance;
37. If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below £0.99 at any time, the Promotion will automatically end and any remaining funds will remaining the Bonus Balance. You will not be able to withdraw that amount however you may continue using it to make wagers.
How are winnings allocated to your Account during Promotion-play?
38. When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your Real Money Balance and your Bonus Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
39. If you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that Promotion ends or expires).
40. The examples below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Account when you participate in the Promotion.
You opt in to this Promotion and First Deposit £10 and you receive a £10 Bonus plus 20 Bonus Spins. Your Bonus Wagering Requirement would be: 40 x your Bonus = 40 x £10 = £400. Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance
You place a wager of £5 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted in full from your Real Money Balance (the stake does not exceed the funds in your Real Money Balance so no funds are taken from your Bonus Balance). The Bonus Wagering Requirement is now £395 (i.e. £400 - £5 = £395).
Your wager is successful, with winnings of £10 (including your £5 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Real Money Balance gets £10 (i.e. it contributed 100% of the amount staked, so it gets 100% of the returns); and the Bonus Balance gets £0 (it contributed 0% of the amount staked, so it gets 0% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance
After placing the bet above, you play through your 20 Bonus Spins, after which you have "winnings" of £15, i.e. you will receive a Bonus Spins Bonus of £15 which is credited to your Bonus Balance. Your Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement is: 40x your Bonus Spins Bonus = 40 x £15 = £600. Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance
|Bonus Wagering Requirement
|Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement
You place a wager of £30 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted from your Account as follows: £15 from the Real Money Balance; and £15 from the Bonus Balance (i.e. the Real Money Balance is used up first (£15) and then the amount of the stake in excess of the Real Money Balance (£15) is taken from the Bonus Balance). As the Bonus Wagering Requirement was active on your account first (before the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (i.e. because you commenced play with your Bonus before using any Bonus Spins), funds from your wager will be deducted from the Bonus Wagering Requirement (which will be reduced to £356 (i.e. £395 - £30 = £365)).
Your wager is successful, with winnings of £50 (including your £30 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Real Money Balance gets £25 (i.e. it contributed 50% of the amount staked, so it gets 50% of the returns); and the Bonus Balance gets £25 (it contributed 50% of the amount staked, so it gets 50% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance
|Bonus Wagering Requirement
|Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
41. Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Bonus Wagering Requirement or the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement (as applicable), your Bonus Funds or your Bonus Spins Bonus Funds (as applicable) will (subject to any maximum withdrawal amount specified in these Promotion Terms) automatically transfer to your Real Money Balance from which you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
42. You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
1. Contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.; or
2. Opting to withdraw your Real Money Balance by:
a. Clicking on “Withdraw” which can be accessed through the “Account” tab on the Website;
b. Selecting a payment method and inserting the amount of funds you wish to withdraw. You will only be able to withdraw funds from your Real Money Balance. Any attempt to withdraw funds over your Real Money Balance will result in an error message; and
c. Confirming the cancellation terms.
43. Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds (and any associated bonuses) will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
44. We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
b) using Irregular Betting Patterns (e.g. placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their Account, until wagering requirements have been met);
c) using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or free bets permitted for each customer;
d) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses (i.e. promotions or bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you e.g. via email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc. with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
e) concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
f) colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
g) using more than one account per household or per IP address,
together, "Promotional Play Restrictions".
45. Where you are in breach any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your Account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a Bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
46. Where you are in breach of any Promotional Play Restrictions, we may be entitled to cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus element of such offers and either settle bets at the correct odds, void any free bets, void any bet funded by a bonus, or remove any subsequent winnings relating to a bonus. We may also be entitled to levy an administration charge up to the value of the bonus, Bonus bet or additional payment to cover our reasonable administrative costs in respect of any such action that we take.
General Promotion Terms
47. Not with standing anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Real Money Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
48. Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) and your Bonus Spins (and any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds) cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
49. William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds (or any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds) in the event of funds you have deposited into your Real Money Balance being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
50. William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
a) without notice if the change or cancellation is as a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
b) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms), unless the change is in your favour (including, making the Promotion Terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case we will not tell you of the change. We may also offer an equivalent prize, bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion without telling you.
51. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general terms and conditions which are available at https://www.eurogrand.com/terms ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these
Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
52. These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
53. In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
a) "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and bonus funds active on your Account (including any Bonus, any Bonus Funds, any Bonus Spins Bonus and any Bonus Spins Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Bonus Wagering Requirement or the Bonus Spins Wagering Requirement has not been met);
b) "Bonus Funds" means any winnings from wagers placed using your Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance, in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
c) "Bonus Spins Bonus Funds" means any winnings from wagers placed using your Bonus Spins Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance, in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
d) "Real Money Balance" means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account and all winnings from those deposits, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
e) "Total Balance" means the total sum of funds contained in your Real Money Balance, and your Bonus Balance.